Thursday, September 22, 2011

Marshall From the Air

     Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Alakanuk to take photos of the high school boys and girls cross country meet. Lucky for me it was a sunny afternoon when we left and I was able to take some pictures of Marshall. I labeled a couple of the pictures to give everyone a better idea of the layout of Marshall.

Beautiful Marshall, Alaska
 Looking Down River
 Marshall school and Track
Check out all the boats on the river bank
Marshall looking up river

     Hope this gives everybody back home a better idea of how Marshall looks. Love you guys.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you for labeling everything. That helps a lot. We really will be far from the post office, won't we!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a small village. It's nice that you showed us where everything is. Weird to think you're up there, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, thanks for labeling everything! My name is Kevin Stuart, and I have been hired to come and teach Social Studies in Marshall. I can hardly wait! Your posts have really helped me to get a better feel for the town and the school. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kevin. Welcome to the team this fall. I look forward to getting to know you. I'll be up in Marshall after August first. Cheers! Randy Heinrichs

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josh. Thanks for posting such great pictures, with labels and all. I'll be coming up in August to join the staff as Instructional Leader. I look forward to getting to know you. Should be up in Marshall after the first of August. Cheers! Randy Heinrichs

    ReplyDelete