Sunday, December 4, 2011

What I Wont Miss About the Old House

     Now that I have everything moved into the new house. I thought that it would be fun to write some things that I wont miss about the old house. Not to say that it was a bad place to live, however there were several things that were annoying.

 The broken window in my bedroom there was a piece of plastic on either side, but when the wind blew I could feel the cold air coming in
 We ran out of oil twice, waking up to the house being 50 degrees is not pleasant
 This shelf was at the bottom of our stairs. I never hit my head on it (shockingly) but I was always afraid that I would
 Brian and I both fell down these stairs, they are very narrow.
 I will not miss using a step to get in and out of my shower
Lastly I will not miss the mice. I caught eight in this trap. 

    

3 comments:

  1. How weird that your bathtub was so high. Now... pictures of the NEW house pleeaaaaase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Roxanne!! Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top!
    That seems like a perfectly reasonable place to put a shelf. I'm so happy for you to be in a nice warm NEW house sans micey friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. I should have done one like this about the duplex! I won't miss the mold... the slugs... the shootings... And I agree with Julie & Roxanne- let's see more pictures of our place!!!

    ReplyDelete